"Unofficial Blog"
Hello all! Welcome to my unofficial blog! Now you're probably asking yourself, what is an "unofficial blog"? I have decided that I don't want my full blog open to everyone on the internet, but I still want friends and family to be able to see what we're up to. So I will have some photos here, and I will leave a short message here whenever I post on our "official" blog. (That way those who use Google Reader to keep up on blog posts can load this address into Google and it will alert you when I update.) And for long lost friends and family, if you would like to see our full blog, send me an email at amelia5275@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. I realize it's a little weird, but that's the life of a paranoid mother! :) With that said... welcome to our unofficial blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment